Disclaimer: These are our personal thoughts and opinions; they do not represent the beliefs of the United States government or those of the Peace Corps

Monday, May 21, 2012

Then and Now: A Comparison in Pictures

I’ve made a few mentions of how I’ve been adjusting to a new mode of living here in Nicaragua. For fun, I thought I’d walk you through some of these changes. While the “before” shots are borrowed from the internet and provide a more general idea, I assure you the “current” images are all mine. Without further ado …

Stove: Then


Stove: Now


Shower: Then



Shower: Now



Toilet: Then



Toilet: Now



Washing Machine: Then





Washing Machine: Now

Dryer: Then

Dryer: Now



Electrical Wiring: Then
Electrical Wiring: Now

Security System: Then

Security System: Now

Entertainment: Then

Entertainment: Now


I guess somethings haven´t changed all that much...









No comments:

Post a Comment